Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sailing New Seas


There it is!  The new opportunity I was talking about before.  I did it.  I took the leap and am taking a chance.  I'm scared as hell but that's where the good stuff happens, right?

Ava Anderson Non Toxic is a whole line of products that are chemical and toxin fee. No bad things AT ALL in them.  There is so much nasty stuff that is legal to put into your home and beauty products.  And the results and effects of these toxins are immense.  We're talking cancer, ADHD, autism, birth defects, asthma, the list goes on.  I challenge and encourage you to do your own research on the ingredients that are in your every day products.  I promise you there is at LEAST one bad one!  Fragrance, anyone? Phthalates? Endocrine distruptors?  Google it.  And then come to my launch!

When: Friday, September 26 at 7pm or Saturday, September 27 at 1pm.
Where: My place.
Why: Because there are dangers lurking in your cabinets, people! But seriously, let me give you some important information about the ingredients and teach you to be ingredient detectives!

Let me know if you want come!  Or if you want to try anything.  I can get an order in for you.  There's also insane benefits for hosting an avaHOUR.  Yes!  They are short and informative because we know how precious your time is.

There is a solution and I want to tell people about it!  So that's what I'm doing.  Informing and educating people of the negative effects of toxic chemicals and to let you know that there IS a solution.

And best of all - the products really work!  I love them and they are all I will put on J now.  His bottom is precious after all.

I'm really hoping that I can garner some customers, make a few dollars, and build a team.  This is the time to jump into this company because they are growing fast.  I can tell you how you can do it too!

Please follow my Facebook page for updates as well!  I promise they will be smart and not annoying and so frequent that you block it from your social media existence.

But seriously, this is an ocean of fright for me so your support and encouragement is paramount to me.  Please help me reach my goals and turn this business into a success!

Yay for safe, effective, and kid friendly products!

"We do not share this message about harmful and toxic chemicals to sell products, we created our products to share this message.” - Ava Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment